LED Lighting Home Automation
The WFR LED Lighting Home Automation system allows multiple zones and multiple locations within a zone to create state of the art lighting schemes.
- All locations within a zone operate in the same way - pre set scenes can be saved and accessed at the touch of a button.
- Zone = chosen space eg. a room or outside space such as a patio or an area within that space. For example a kitchen as zone and then locations within it such as islands, cabinets or ceiling coffers.
- The use of repeaters in zones allows for a continuation of the control in that zone when the maximum wattage of the receiver is exceeded.
Things To Consider
- How many zones are to be controlled
- How many different locations within each zone are required?
- The type of product to be controlled single colour, colour temperature, RGB and RGBW/RGBWW
- What control matches the requirements of my design
- Wall mounted RF controls can operate up to 4 zones
- Hand held RF controls can operate up to 6 zones
- WIFI App can operate up to 8 zones